Time Is Really Flying By

Within the last few weeks we have had quite a bit going on. 4 days after my birthday Veronica and I celebrated out 18th Anniversary. Dad took us out to the Lynnhaven Seafood restaurant to celebrate our Anniversary.  It was a great meal. About 98 percent of our belongs have been moved into Dad's place. I like the way our space in Dad's house looks. Dad had a few medical issues and ended up being in the hospital for a couple of days. He is coming home today so I will need to pick him up. Yesterday was the 4th of July. We did not get to see any fireworks this year but I did hear them going off in our neighborhood. Wont be long until it is Veronica's birthday and in approximately 80 days Veronica and I fly to Venice, Italy and then board the NCL Jade for our Mediterranean cruise.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails