Veronica and I have spent the last 2 weeks putting everything away that had been boxed up and stored in the POD unit.
We are just about done with that job and the next step will be hanging various items on the wall along with a few other things to decorate the place and make it feel like a home. As soon as that last step is done I will take a bunch of photos showing the finished product.
It has been a long, tiring and stressful 6 months to get where we are now. The process is slowly winding down to the point of stamping this project as being completed.
After the interior is completed the outside projects will begin. Those projects include:
A new roof and gutters
Painting the front of the house...the rest is siding
A whole house backup generator
And at some point in time...a new Trex Composite deck
Below are a few photos showing the POD unit being picked up and taken away...we finally got our driveway back.