Follow Up on My Prostate Biopsy

I had my biopsy done this last Monday and today is Friday. Yesterday I started my walks again and got in 9 miles with no problems.
Today I did a 5 mile walk and then I started back on my weight lifting.
I experienced some fatigue while doing my weightlifting but I don't know if it was caused by the procedure or the heat/humidity or a combination of everything.
Other than the fatigue, I have experienced no ill effects caused by the biopsy and for the most part, I escaped the procedure pain free...except for a bit on the day of the actual procedure and the morning after.
I decided not to push things too much and have opted out of my usual 4 mile walk this afternoon.
The heat index is way up there...around 110 degrees f. With everything going so well from the biopsy, the worst thing I could do is push everything and cause an unneeded issue.
I will take it one day at a time and slowly build up to where I was prior to the biopsy.
The only thing left that is biopsy related is to get the results of the biopsy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails