Hurricane Preparation

I went to pick up Veronica from work. I arrived to find these workers busy boarding up the front of the T J Maxx building in anticipation of the arrival of Hurricane Earl.
They are talking about the hurricane arriving here tomorrow night although we will get bands of rain and wind before then.

 The store will be open tomorrow. The time that it will close will depend on when  storm arrives here. Veronica and I will be there when the store closes. I will be helping them put up a frame where the only  unboarded open door is. Once we get the door frame screwed in we will then put up the plywood pieces...kind like putting a puzzle together. The plywood sections will then be screwed to the frame. Hopefully it won't take too long to do this task because I am sure it will be raining and the wind will have picked up some by that time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails