A Feathered Friend Indeed

Today, while I was doing some work outside, I noticed a small robin standing still near our a/c unit. The robin did not move much as I got a little closer to it. I sat in the grass and watched this little fella for a couple of minutes and then decided to hurry into the house to grab our camera. Upon my return outside, the robin had moved around a bit but I was able to get some closeup photos without scaring this bird to death. I did not see any obvious injuries to the bird but it was acting kind of strange. Hopefully it was nothing more than the bird getting ahold of a bad worm.


3 comments:

Debbie said...

Love your thinking and expression. Also am curious how you designed the sides of your blog? I will be back to continue reading. Hope you will visit my blog.

Barbra Joan said...

Oh Rick, this is too cute. I just love it. and I think he was just fine. Maybe he was checking you out too!
BJ

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hi Rick:
Wow what a Great Picture. I miss not seeing Robins here in Florida .
but they were always the first sign of spring in Jersey miss lighting bugs too. So many thing not here like in the Northeast.Guess I am missing Home! time to take a vacation to jersey soon.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Dottie

Related Posts with Thumbnails