Has Spring Sprung Already?

Just a couple of days ago I was writing about a cold, windy day with snow flurries flying around. Today it was in the 50s and the weathermen have us forecast for sunny weather and temps in the high 60s and low 70s. Our daffodils can't decide whether to bloom or run for cover. With the warmer weather, I plan on spending some time outside and getting into the flower gardens a bit. A little early for the flowers to start coming up but I need to go through them and get some growing grass out of them. Won't be long until it is time to put mulch throughout all of the gardens. Boy does time fly by. Seems like just yesterday that I did the last mowing of the season and here we are getting ready for a new season to start. I got real lazy over the winter months and it is about time to light a fire under my hiney and get back into the swing of things.

3 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

It's 82 here right now..I think I'm melting lol

Motor-head Lady said...

Hi Rick,
I wanted to let you know that I have presented your blog with an award. You can see it by visiting my blog and reading the "Fabulous Blog Award" post.
Keep blogging!
The Lady

C.M. Jackson said...

here's hoping that the warm breezes of spring are upon us--we need the sun and the daffodils to get us going again--love your blog-
c

Related Posts with Thumbnails