I Have Been Presented With The Fabulous Blog Award


I just found out that I have been presented with the Fabulous Blog Award by Motor-Head Lady, who has a great blog that I totally enjoy reading.....Motor Heads Unite. Thank you so much for the Award!!!

The rules for the "Fabulous Blog" award are:
You must pass it on to 5 other Fabulous Bloggers in a post receiving the award.
You must include the person that gave you the award, and link it back to them.
You must list 5 of your Fabulous addictions in the post.
You must copy and paste these rules in the post.
My 5 fabulous addictions are:
1) My wife of course
2) Fishing
3) Photography
4) A great steak with onion rings
5)Music

Through my travels in blogdom, I have found many great blogs that I enjoy reading. It was a tough choice to pick only 5. I would like to pass on this award to the following blogs:
1) Seaweeds And Gardenias
2) This Crazy Adventure I Call Life
3) Always Budh.aaah
4) The Brick Street Bungalow
5) Art Hearts Place

Congrats to the winners. To put your award on your blog...just right click on the award picture and save it to your desktop...then upload it onto your blog entry.
Rick

5 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

aww Rick, thank you so much for thinking of me for this award :) And congratulations to you..you definitely deserve it..your blog IS fabulous!

budh.aaah said...

I fell overwhelmed, yesssir..I have tears in my eyes that you thought of my blog as fabulous. Its so touching Rick. Thank you so much.
And yes you definitely deserved it like yesterday. Nevertheless better late than never. Congratulations!!!!!!

Tanna said...

I am humbled. To be awarded by someone who greatly inspires me is an honor. Thank you, Rick. Thank you for your fabulous blog, for your wonderful love story with Veronica, for the music that always brightens my mood and for giving me something to shoot for... a blog as cool as yours!

Barbra Joan said...

Rick, I read you blog just about everyday and I am so touched that you would think of me to give this award. Just as soon as I figure out what to do ,,, I will do you proud.

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hi Rick:
I come and visit your Blog and Veronica's almost every day . You and Veronica have something so very special and that is so nice to see these day's! Your lucky to have each other.Congrats on your award. That is wonderful I am sure most of us blogers look foward at some point and time of getting one. I love visiting you always have such nice pictures. I will be back again soon .
Hugs.
Dottie

Related Posts with Thumbnails