Surgery In My Future

I finally decided to go ahead and catch up on the surgery that I have needed to get done. About a year ago I injured my left knee. An MRI showed the I had torn my meniscus. Plus I have had a long standing issue with my middle finger on my left hand.  I have what is called a "trigger finger". The middle finger locks in place and makes clicking sounds as one joint bone rubs over another. It is cause by the tendon in the finger to tighten up and not stretch like it should. Closing and opening the finger can get very difficult at times and it gets very sore too.
Because I was going to on the operating table and asleep while the doc scopes out my left knee, I might as well grab as many frequent flyer miles that I can get and have him do my finger while I am there. I will get both done on Wed, 2/12. I have to be at the hospital by 9:30 and I am second on the surgical list.
I want to get this stuff fixed while it is still Winter. I will have plenty of time to get my knee and finger back in shape prior to Veronica and I go on our vacations....Canada for fishing and then almost 2 weeks in Paris.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails