My New Camera Has Arrived

I had been looking at a new camera for a short while and found several possibilities. Then I discovered that Sony came out with a new very much upgraded camera similar to the model I currently have...a Sony RX10. Ever since Veronica purchased this camera for me as a gift I have always felt that the only thing missing from that camera was a longer zoom lens. The RX10 has a 24-200mm equivalent zoom lens.
As a gift Veronica bought me the new Sony RX10-M111(3rd version).
This beauty has the following:

High zoom 24-600mm (25x) F2.4-4.0 ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* lens, 20.1 MP 1" Exmor RS stacked back illuminated CMOS sensor w/ DRAM, 4K movie recording w/ direct pixel readout and no pixel binning
Super slow-motion movie HFR (High frame rate) up to 960 fps (40x), Fast Intelligent AF achieves autofocus as quick as 0.09-sec., Fast response up to 14fps and 1/32000 sec. Anti-Distortion Shutter
Enhanced operability w/ independent focus, zoom and aperture rings, Professional dust/moisture resistant magnesium-alloy body, Bright XGA OLED Tru-Finder viewfinder and Sharp 3" multi-angle LCD

Simple connectivity to smartphones via Wi-Fi and NFC w/ camera apps

The above are just a few of the specs on this camera. There are many many more.
So after pre-ordering this camera it finally arrived this last Friday. There will be a learning curve on this camera do to the numerous new/upgraded features compared to my "old" camera. 
My first true test with this camera will be at the end of October-mid November when we go back to Paris.
Below are a few photos of my new camera:










No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails