And Then The Fog Rolled In

Kind of a strange evening tonight. It had been in the mid to high 60s today and sunny.
Then all of a sudden the temperature dropped quite a bit and before I knew it, a fog bank started rolling in.
It was kind of strange...almost like one of those scary scenes in a Cape Cod movie.
I went outside to check it out and I could feel the cool moisture as I watched the fog move in.
Then I thought about one of those Cape Cod scary movies and immediately went inside and locked the doors.
Those "fog creatures" don't stand a chance against me.
In September, Veronica and I are going on a European cruise. It is called "The Baltic Capitals" cruise.
Once again it will be with Norwegian Cruise Lines. This time on the Norwegian Sun.
Here is our intinerary for our first overseas adventure:

Wed London (Dover) 4:00 PM
Thu At Sea
Fri Copenhagen 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat Berlin (Warnemuende) 7:30 AM -10:00 PM
Sun At Sea
Mon Tallinn 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Tue through Wed St. Petersburg 8:00 AM(Tuesday)- Overnight until 7:00 PM (Wed)
Thu Helsinki 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri Stockholm (Nynashamn) 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat At Sea
Sun At Sea
Mon London (Dover) 5:00 AM
The photographic opportunities will be fantastic!!!


nauticalcities.com Ticker

1 comment:

♥ Kathy said...

Wow, sounds like a great trip! I'm a little jealous lol TAKE TONS OF PICTURES!!!! And be careful in that fog. Happy Easter to you and Veronica :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails