The Sickness Lingers

Veronica and I are still sick from whatever got ahold of us while we were in Canada. Veronica is doing worse than I am at this pioint in time. I still have the lingering effects but she has it full blown. I started to get sick 2-3 days before it hit her. We are going to the doctor today to see what is going on. Veronica was supposed to go to North Carolina this week to make a presentation for work but it was cancelled due to her being sick. We will both be glad when whatever we have is behind us.

3 comments:

The Weight of Me said...

dude, have youse two's gone to the doc? I mean, swine flu IS becoming a larger and larger concern.

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Hi Rick so sorry to hear your both so sick, it seems like this vacation was just meant to be from the start. with all the problems with the flights and getting there now this. I sure hope your both feeling better real son hugs for Veronica.

~God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
Dottie

CIS said...

sorry to hear you two aren't feeling well, bro.

Related Posts with Thumbnails