Based on the comments I have been receiving, it appears that I fixed whatever was wrong with my blog not being updated in the "followers" section of those who follow my blog. I also added a new "Subscribe To My Blog" widget. You can subscribe to my blog via many more feeds now. I have no idea how I did it nor what exactly I did to fix it but I will take a "win" anyway I can get it. For those of you who follow my blog, you know much expertise I have in fixing things....lol. I am lucky that I did not accidentally delete my whole blog.
Please Note: If your previous feed to my blog no longer works, please subscribe to a new feed again. The upgrades that I made ended changing my original feed address.